Normal Mode of Passport Application:
- Print out of the application form Number 1 (Online filled passport application form. For the application form link please click here)
- 7 white background photographs (photo size 3.5X3.5 mm)
- Present address proof (any one of the following in original)
- Applicant current and valid Ration Card with present address
- Election ID card with the present address
- Land line Telephone bill or post paid mobile bill (one year old one bill & the present one)
- Gas Connection Book with recent refilling receipt (connection should be one year old)
- Letter from Bank along with last month last one month’s statements or valid Bank Passbook (excluding Regional Rural banks and local area banks)
- If you are staying in a rented house -Rental Agreement with house owner electricity bill /water bill and land line telephone bill/electricity bill/water bill/gas bill/original bank statements in applicant name
- Income Tax Assessment Order
- Water Bill (one year old one bill & the present one)
- Electricity bill ((one year old one bill & the present one)
- Certificate from Employer (Public Limited Companies) on letter head
- Spouse’s passport (First and last page including family details), (provided the applicant’s present address matches the address mentioned in the spouses passport)
- Parent’s passport , in case of minors(First and last page)
- Note: If any applicant submits only ration card, election ID card as proof of address, it should be accompanied by one more proof of address out of the given categories (which has recent issuing date) Previous address proof –If you are not completed one year in the present address
- Age proof (any one of the following in original)
- If you born after 26/01/1989 Birth Certificate Certificate is mandatory ( issued by the Municipal Authority or the Office of the Registrar of Births & Deaths Birth)
- S.S.L.C Marks Card
- School living certificate where you have attended last.
- To get E C N R (Emigration Check Not Required)status in passport please provide any one of the following in original
- 10TH standard Certificate OR Degree Certificate OR Diploma Certificate
- Pan card and Proof of assessment of income tax and actual payment of income tax for last one year
- If you are married, to include spouse name in the passport submit original marriage certificate/marriage affidavit.
- Authority letter in travel agent letter head (if travel agent submits the documents)
Passport Fee: Rs 1000 (for normal application only)
Additional requirements for Tatkal or Tatkal Documents
- No proof of urgency is required for Out-of-Turn issue of passport. Post Police Verification shall be done in respect of all passports issued under the Tatkaal Scheme.
- The applicant can obtain a passport under Tatkaal Scheme by submitting the above listed normal passport application documents with below said additional documents. The additional documents are are ;
- Verification Certificate as per the specimen as per Annexure 'F' and Standard Affidavit as per Annexure 'I (please click here for the format )
- Three documents from the Fourteen documents as mentioned below, provided one of the three documents is a photo identity document and atleast one of the three is amongst the documents indicated at (a) to (i) and a standard affidavit (Annexure “I” for format please click here) on non-judicial stamp paper duly attested by a Notary:
3 out of 14 documents listed as below
- (a) Electors Photo Identity Card (EPIC);
- (b) Service Identity Card issued by State/Central Government, Public Sector Undertakings, local bodies or Public Limited Companies;
- (c) SC/ST/ OBC Certificates;
- (d) Freedom Fighter Identity Cards;
- (e) Arms Licenses;
- (f) Property Documents such as Pattas, Registered Deeds etc.;
- (g) Rations Cards;
- (h) Pension Documents such as ex-servicemen’s Pension Book/Pension Payment order, ex-servicemen’s Widow/Dependent Certificates, Old Age Pension Order, Widow Pension Order;
- (i) Railway Identity Cards;
- (j) Income Tax Identity (PAN) Cards;
- (k) Bank/ Kisan/Post Office Passbooks;
- (l) Student Identity Cards issued by Recognized Educational Institutions;
- (m) Driving Licenses; and
- (n) Birth Certificates issued under the RBD Act.
- At least 1 out of 3 documents must contain applicant's photograph.
- At least 1 out of 3 documents must be amongst the documents (From (a) To (i))
- Name in all 3 documents must be same.
- Travel Agents are not allowed to submit the documents under Tatakal Scheme. Applicant has submit the documents in person to the passport office
- All above documents to be produced in original along with self-attested copies.
TATKAAL PASSPORT FEE
- The TATKAAL fee is in addition to the applicable passport fee and payable either in cash or DD in favor of Passport Officer concerned. The additional fee for out of turn TATKAAL passport, would be as follows:
- Rupees 1,500/- plus the passport fee of Rs.1000/-.